#12 of the 25 Worst Christmas Songs...Ever
If you haven’t noticed yet, JACK-fm doesn’t play any Holiday tunes. Why? Are we a bunch of Scrooges? Are we a bunch of Grinch’s? Nah, we know Christmas music is everywhere you go now. You almost can’t escape it. So, as we get closer to the Santa’s Big Day, I’ll countdown the songs that put more of a Bah-Humbug in the Holidays.
Who are these two vampires sucking the life out of Christmas? It’s The Cheeky Girls. Sucking the life out of Christmas? No. Vampires? Maybe? (They are from Transylvania) Let’s break this never-2-be classic down Christmas Style…
The Holly Jolly:
Gabriela and Monica aren't bad looking. Not bad at all.
The songs infectious groove is… infectious.
What does "Have a Cheeky Christmas" mean?
They’re the Spice Girls minus 3.
Wait, did you see the lyrics? Here’s a sampling: “Oh baby baby, underneath the mistletoe. Oops baby baby, getting sexy in the snow. Yeah baby baby, take the reigns and hold on tight. This could be your lucky night!"
Not only are the lyrics terrible but these twins are total pervs too! Well, at least next time someone wishes you to have a “Cheeky Christmas”, you’ll know what they mean. Well, maybe.
The 25 Worst Christmas Songs….Ever.
25. Christmas Tree – Lady Gaga
24. Blue Christmas – Porky Pig (aka Mark McCollum)
23. 8 Days of Christmas – Destiny’s Child
22. Last Christmas – Wham!
21. The Christmas Song – Alvin & The Chipmunks
20. Mele Kalikimaka – Jimmy Buffet
19. Hey Santa – Carnie & Wendy Wilson
18. Oh Come All Ye Faithful – Twisted Sister
17. Santa Baby – Madonna
16. Macarena Christmas - Los Del Rio
15. Little Drummer Boy – Jessica & Ashlee Simpson
14. All I Want for Christmas is my Two Front Teeth – Spike Jones & His City Slickers
13. Santa’s Beard – The Beach Boys
12. Have a Cheeky Christmas – The Cheeky Girls