#19 of the 25 Worst Christmas Songs...Ever
If you haven’t noticed yet, JACK-fm doesn’t play any Holiday tunes. Why? Are we a bunch of Scrooges? Are we a bunch of Grinch’s? Nah, we know Christmas music is everywhere you go now. You almost can’t escape it. So, as we get closer to the Santa’s big day, I’ll countdown the songs that put more of a Bah-Humbug in the Holidays.
19. Hey Santa - Carnie & Wendy Wilson
When Wilson Phillips was “the bomb” in the early 90’s, all the dudes were drooling over Chynna Phillips. Not me, I was all about Wendy Wilson. I had the biggest crush on her…until this song came out. It totally busted the whole fantasy. At first I dug it, because radio stations weren’t playing "All Christmas All the Time from Thanksgiving till Christmas" back in the day. But a few years later that all changed and unfortunately made this song and my sweet Wendy a tragic victim. Oh, if you're a Wilson Phillips fan, they have a new Holiday Album out.
The 25 Worst Christmas Songs….Ever.
25. Christmas Tree – Lady Gaga
24. Blue Christmas – Porky Pig (aka Mark McCollum)
23. 8 Days of Christmas – Destiny’s Child
22. Last Christmas – Wham!
21. The Christmas Song – Alvin & The Chipmunks
20. Mele Kalikimaka - Jimmy Buffet
19. Hey Santa – Carnie & Wendy Wilson