#2 of the 25 Worst Christmas Songs...Ever
This is my favorite time of the year and I’ve taken great pleasure in spending (or some say wasting) company time counting down the 25 Worst Christmas Songs…Ever. By all means, this is not me being a Scrooge. I’m crazy about the Holidays! (But not “crazy” enough to wear a Mistletoe Belt Buckle to the office Xmas party) Anyway, as we get closer to the Jolly Ol’ Elf’s next appearance, the songs on this list will continue to get worse and worse. And tomorrow we'll finally hit you with the Worst Christmas Song...Ever. Happy Holidays!
Wow…where do I start? Talk about a Holiday Jam that has it all. 5 New Kids Rappin’, 4 Santa Claus references, 3 minutes of funkyness, 2 many self-mentions, and after 1 listen there’s no doubt that this is the #2 Worst Christmas Song…Ever. Lyrically, this is the worst ever! Check out some of NKOTB’s dope Christmas rhymes.
"It's snowing outside but we ho-ho-hoing”
“He said you left the fire burning and I burnt my butt”
“Throw your hands in the air pause, kick the ballistics Santa Claus”
“Slipping and sliding through the city streets,
I'll be in town getting down to the Christmas beat”
Yeah Baby, I bet Eminem is kickin’ himself right now wishing he penned that masterpiece. I’ll leave you with this wish from Jordan, Jonathan, Joey, Donnie, and Danny, “Yeah, Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, we gonna kick the ballistics of our Christmas Wishes.” Peace Out!
The 25 Worst Christmas Songs….Ever.
25. Christmas Tree – Lady Gaga
24. Blue Christmas – Porky Pig (aka Mark McCollum)
23. 8 Days of Christmas – Destiny’s Child
22. Last Christmas – Wham!
21. The Christmas Song – Alvin & The Chipmunks
20. Mele Kalikimaka – Jimmy Buffet
19. Hey Santa – Carnie & Wendy Wilson
18. Oh Come All Ye Faithful – Twisted Sister
17. Santa Baby – Madonna
16. Macarena Christmas - Los Del Rio
15. Little Drummer Boy – Jessica & Ashlee Simpson
14. All I Want for Christmas is my Two Front Teeth – Spike Jones & His City Slickers
13. Santa’s Beard – The Beach Boys
12. Have a Cheeky Christmas – The Cheeky Girls
11. Please Daddy (Don't get drunk this Christmas) - John Denver
10. Wonderful Christmastime - Paul McCartney
09. Santa Claus is coming to town - Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band
08. Baby, its cold outside - Barry Manilow & K.T. Oslen
07. Christmas Conga - Cyndi Lauper
06. I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas - Gayla Peevey
05. Do They Know It's Christmas? - Band Aid
04. Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer - Elmo & Patsy
03. The Christmas Shoes - Newsong
02. Have a Funky Funky Christmas - New Kids on the Block