Mustache Madness Rules
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
March Moustache Madness Online Contest
1. The March Moustache Madness Contest begins online Friday, February 24, 2012 at 8:30a and will run through Monday, April 2, 2012.. WCJK 96.3 JACKfm (the Station) will give listeners the opportunity to enter to win one of three cash prizes by participating in the bracket-style March Moustache Madness contest.
2. Prizes consist of one grand prize, one 1st runner-up prize, and one 2nd runner-up prize. The grand prize will include $500 cash and a trip for (2) to Florida; the 1st runner-up will receive $300 cash and the 2nd runner-up will receive $200 cash. Only one grand winner will be awarded; only one 1st runner-up will be awarded; only one 2nd runner-up will be awarded. No other prizes will be awarded.
3. Beginning Friday, February 24, 2012 at 8:30a and concluding on Friday, March 9, 2012 at 5p listeners will visit www.963jackfm.com and submit their best “Moustache ” photo. From all entries received, the Station will create a 32 moustache bracket-style voting contest. Online photo submission will end on Friday, March 9, 2012 at 5:00p. Not all photos received will be entered into the bracket-style voting contest. The Top 32 moustaches will be selected and entered into the moustache bracket-style voting contest.
4. On Friday, February 24, 2012 from 7:00pm to 10:00pm, listeners will be able to attend the March Moustache Madness Kick Off party at Big Shots 115 2nd Ave N, Nashville, TN 37201. Listeners can have their photograph taken at the Kick Off party and be considered in the final bracket-style voting contest.
5. Beginning Tuesday, March 13, 2012, listeners will visit www.963jackfm.com and vote on the best “Moustache ” photo. At the conclusion of each round, the photos with the highest number of votes will advance to the next round. Online voting will conclude on Monday, April 2, 2012 at 5p.
6. Registration will only be allowed to those who visit 963jackfm.com and follow the instructions. No other forms of entry will be accepted.
7. Voting will only be allowed to those who visit 963jackfm.com and are a registered Club JACK member. No other forms of voting will be accepted.
8. No purchase necessary to win. Contestants must live within a 100 mile radius of Nashville, Tennessee.
9. The Contest is open only to listeners who have not won a prize or prizes valued at $500 or more from WCJK 96.3 JACKfm in the last thirty (30) days, and who have not won a prize or prizes valued at more than $1,000 from WCJK 96.3 JACKfm in the last twelve (12) months.
10. Qualified winners have thirty (30) days from the day they are contacted by the Station to claim his/her prize. After this thirty (30) day period, all prizes will be forfeited and will become the property of WCJK 96.3 JACKfm.
11. In the event that the prize is not claimed within 30 days, the prize becomes the property of the station.
12. No more than one winner per household will be allowed for the duration of this contest. A “household” consists of individuals residing at the same address. Each winner must possess a valid driver’s license or other official photo identification, in his or her name, at the time of winning any prize, and must present the same to WCJK 96.3 JACKfm prior to claiming any prize.
13. Unless otherwise specified, contestants and/or winners must be at least 21 years of age, possess a valid driver’s license or other official photo identification in his or her name and must present the same to Station prior to claiming any prize.
14. Winners are responsible for all taxes associated with any prizes won in this or any other WCJK 96.3 JACKfm contest. WCJK 96.3 JACKfm will provide winners of prizes in this or any other contest valued at $600 (individually or collectively) or more with 1099 forms for income tax purposes, and such winners must provide WCJK 96.3 JACKfm with such identifying information as is required to complete said 1099 forms.
15. Employees and immediate families of South Central Media and its affiliates and advertisers and all of their employees are ineligible to participate. Employees of other radio/television broadcasting companies/activities in the Nashville Metropolitan area are not eligible to play or win this contest.
16. WCJK 96.3 JACKfm has the sole right to initiate and end contest play.
17. By accepting a prize, a contestant represents that he/she did not use any proprietary device to win. No person shall be entitled to any prize if it is discovered that he or she violated the contest rules in any manner.
18. WCJK 96.3 JACKfm reserves the right to substitute any prize stated for another prize of similar and/or equal value.
19. Contest can be canceled at any time without prior notice. WCJK 96.3 JACKfm also reserves the right to modify these rules in whole or in part at any time without prior notice.
20. By accepting prize, winner agrees that WCJK 96.3 JACKfm and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by winner against, any liability for injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Contest; from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize; or from participation in any prize-related activity or any travel related thereto.
21. This contest is sponsored by WCJK 96.3 JACKfm, 504 Rosedale Avenue, Nashville, TN 37211
JACK-fm March Moustache Madness Contest
Contestant Release, Waiver, and Hold Harmless Form
1. I hereby irrevocably give my consent for South Central Communications Corporation, d/b/a JACK-fm (referred to as “JACK”) to use, re-use, and distribute any and all photographs, biographical stories, audio recordings, and/or video recordings (collectively, the “Personalized Material”) by JACK staff or submitted by me. I understand that all Personalized Material automatically becomes the property of JACK upon submission, and may be used by JACK for promotional and other purposes in connection with JACK-fm March Moustache Madness Contest (“Contest”).
2. I understand there is no guarantee that my Personalized Material will be posted online. I also understand that, to the extent it is posted (in accordance with the contest rules), it will be possible for any person to download, copy, use, and/or misuse such Personalized Material and that JACK has no control over those activities. I agree that JACK is in no way responsible or liable for such downloading, copying, use, and/or misuse.
3. I expressly (i) release JACK-fm, its agents, employees, licensees, assigns, and sponsors from and any and all claims which I may have for invasion of privacy, right of publicity, defamation, copyright infringement, or any other causes of action arising out of the use, adaptation, reproduction, distribution, broadcast or exhibition of my Personalized Material (the “Claims”), and (ii) waive any and all rights that I might have to initiate or otherwise participate in the Claims.
4. I acknowledge that I am solely responsible for arranging my own transportation in connection with the Contest, and I hereby agree to hold JACK, its agents, employees, licensees, assigns, and sponsors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, costs, expenses, and other claims arising out of or connected with such transportation, including all losses, damages, costs, expenses, and other claims relating to personal injury, death, and/or disability.
5. I have read and understood all of the above, and have signed this form knowingly and voluntarily.